PAUSE

Let’s be real - exam season is here, and the stress and realisation of it all is sinking in. Apologies for going off the rad...



Let’s be real - exam season is here, and the stress and realisation of it all is sinking in. Apologies for going off the radar, having been hiding in my cave for the last two months (so, you really didn’t miss much!) of having to put my brain in full exercise mode. In doing this post, I am procrastinating of all the other workloads calling for me, that in the hope of closing my eyes would really be able to do by itself. With exam season officially upon us, stress levels and anxiety scores couldn’t be any higher, and to all students out there I wish you all the best. 

Allow me to take you back to yesterday’s bank holiday weekend where a visit to the beach was a much needed break and change of scenery. The weather couldn’t be any better, with sunny spells all the way and in just doing this post makes me wish that if i had the power to freeze time once, I would do it now. 
So let me stop blabbing on and prolonging this post any longer. I hope you have enjoyed looking through the photos and are doing well as i will (sadly) be heading back to my cave. 

To the next post we shall speak again. 

K.

You Might Also Like

0 comments