LAND'S END

So, I   haven’t posted anything in a while. Why? The main culprit is Netflix. For the p...











So, I haven’t posted anything in a while.

Why? The main culprit is Netflix. For the past month I have witnessed my inner sloth as all I have done this past month is being curled into a ball on my couch and by now my eyes should be square from all the movies I have watched. Like a sloth my life has revolved around sleeping and eating in my natural habitat - the couch.

I decided I should just get up and do something productive, so here goes.

A couple months ago or so my family and I took a lengthy 6 hour road trip to camp at Land’s End, Cornwall.
On a road trip, you never know what you’re going to see. It could be an amusing sign, a classic car or even a sheep herder or even something that makes you go ‘wow, I can’t believe this place actually exists!'
That is why I kept my camera handy because road trips are like human safaris.
Whilst being in Cornwall, I saw the most breath taking sunsets, beautiful botanical gardens, amazing sceneries that take you into a euphoria. The long car journey was definitely worth it.
I also went on endless swimming sessions in the freezing water practicing my surfing, but since I don’t live near the beach, everything I learnt has probably just gone through the window.
Any who, I’ll let the pictures do the talking and hope you enjoyed this post.

SP

I hope that Netflix and my inner sloth won’t be the reason why I delay the next post.

You Might Also Like

0 comments